If you missed last week’s webinar, no worries, we’ve posted the video recording to YouTube (see below). In it we discuss the transforming pool and spa industry, and the importance of adapting to quickly emerging trends and creating our own ecosystem.
Free Webinar Video
Condensed Webinar Agenda
- Covid-19 and its effect on eCommerce
- Day 1 vs. Day 2 thinking – adapt to smart home trends or get left
- The power of ecosystems
- Retail 3.0
- Integrated Sutro smart water ecosystem > the individual gadget
- Emerging retail trends, super serving our mutual customers
- Experience, convenience, and personalization
This webinar discusses the importance of building a thriving ecosystem that can integrate seamlessly into both eCommerce and brick and mortar retail. As Covid-19 accelerates market trends, it is important that we all adapt quickly and thoughtfully to stay ahead. This philosophy, known as “Day 1,” is the driving force behind some of the worlds most successful companies and their ecosystems.
For Sutro, this means creating a smart water ecosystem, a single gadget that is integrated into a smart home system to ensure a trouble free pool. In the age of Retail 3.0, this means providing customers and pool retail professionals with hassle free access to the information and data they need when they need it.
Sutro eliminates test kits and manual data collection, and instead creates an entire ecosystem that fast tracks that process. When an owner needs to address an imbalance in their pool or spa, they are notified and referred to a handful of local suppliers and professionals in the pool and spa industry. No more expensive test kits, no more wasted time, no more soggy papers.
If we stick to our Day 1 philosophy, we can all carve out our own ecosystem in the Amazon era and meet the complex challenges of Covid-19. We believe that if we work together we can take advantage of on-demand, on-line, and on-premise experiences to better serve our mutual customers.
- Covid-19 is accelerating Retail 3.0 and the need for smart home ecosystems throughout the consumer products industry
- The Sutro smart water ecosystem meets customer needs by managing pool and spa data and ensuring a trouble free pool
- Sutro works to ease the burden across the entire chain by connecting customers to pool retail professionals, builders, and dealers when help is needed